The Syn*Quest Collaborative in the Denton Community prepares students for living and working in a multicultural society through exploration of academic and career options, engagement in collaborative discussions with students from different backgrounds and experiences, and making meaning of academic and co-curricular activities. Syn*Quest is a Department of Resident Life initiative in partnership with the University Career Center and The President's Promise.
Here are a few basic things you should know about the Syn*Quest Collaborative:
- All of its programs and activities are open to all residents not currently enrolled in a living learning program.
- Syn*Quest has no requirements; you have the option to participate.
- Syn*Quest brings programs, courses, and resources directly to your hall.
- It helps you get connected with your peers in a diverse residence hall community.
- Syn*Quest provides numerous opportunities for residents to explore academic and career
- Participating in a wide variety of program offerings will help you become more
connected, assist you in being academically successful, and prepare you for working in
a collaborative, diverse work environment in the future.